Many women struggle with feeling overwhelmed, anxious, lonely, depressed, and disconnected as a result of today’s busy lifestyles. Many of us are so busy caring for others, that we find we have little left to care for ourselves. Sometimes, we feel like we don’t even know who we are anymore! We can do this over-caring for a while, but eventually it catches up with us. Our bodies and emotions begin to demand to be noticed through aches or autoimmune disorders or through panic attacks and depression. Our bodies begin to demand that we care for them too!
Women’s Sharing Circle’s provide a space to reconnect with yourself, while engaging in the healing connection with others. Group work has THE highest rate of efficacy of all treatment modalities, including individual therapy! Many people think that medication is the most important aspect of managing mental health, but this is not true for most depression, anxiety, life change stress, trauma, and grief. Connection is the greatest healer for most of us!
Group helps to:
- Improve our moods and learn from others strategies and coping skills to manage life’s stressors.
- Allow us to gain awareness that we are not alone in our struggles and that all of us are coping with some significant stressor in our lives.
- Develop feelings of connection, intimacy, and trust in our relationships with other women. Some of us carry scars from peer relationships from the past. group helps you feel from the wounds you still carry.
- Explore your dreams and goals for yourself. Aligning your life choices with your personal values will always serve you well.
- Begin to reconnect with the creative, authentic, and courageous woman you were in the past and still are!
Consider giving ourself the gift of healing and connection through Women’s Sharing Circle groups!